Internet of Things Integration
Internet of Things, Smart Cities, Automation, VR, AI; all terms in the current narrative on extending the availability of information for Public Safety but where is the data coming from, how is it managed, how is it secured as potential evidence for ongoing investigation?
Wherever the input comes from, whether is owned by the agency or from a public source there is no doubt that the availability of ‘real time’ feeds from intelligent sensors, cameras and smart devices will add to the information available to call handlers and dispatchers and, through onward streaming, to the personnel on the streets or in the vehicles. However, to avoid resources being overwhelmed this information MUST be aggregated, analysed and used correctly.
- Flexible mapping engine developed for use in our products allows streams to be visualised by users
- Geofencing, tags and address information allows data to be aggregated into relevant incidents and ongoing responses
- Flexible user interface allows users to customise screens and also produce output for shared visualisation on, for example, large wall or briefing displays
- Real-time views to support live operations
- Event management tools for planning, execution and post-event review
- Recording and secure storage of incoming data and integration with Digital Evidence Management platforms